Sunday, August 26, 2012

Why is it harder to do something new the 2nd time?  I know.  Cause I don't have anyone here helping me.  Lena I miss you.  Here is hoping this works.  I wanted to add more photos of the front yard remodel.



This is the finished product.  There is a little twig that has new leaves on it.  Our second transplant took.
We have found renters and are pleased. They will move in on Oct 1.  We are continuing to fix up the things that have been on 'the list' for a long time.  You know 'the list'.  It is all those things that ought to be fixed but you can't find the time for till you are about to leave.  Things like sprinkler repair, grouting the brick pathways that were put in 10 years ago, anchoring the garden arch so the wind doesn't have such an easy time blowing it over, that stuff.  If you don't have enough of your own list to do, come on over.  We'll be happy to share.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, that looked like a lot of work! I love Uncle Rod's hat:)

Elena said...

You did great mom!