Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nostalgia




One of the biggest challenges while packing was deciding what to keep and what to toss.  If we were packing right now, much that is  in storage would have been sent on.   Clothing, of course, has to be tried on.  Yes, I am bragging on my husband.  He has been working very hard for a couple of years, and has lost quite a bit of weight.  Well, one of the things he tried on was the suit he had tailored for himself just before he left Chile, his first mission field of service. That was in 1979.  He wore this suit when we went to the temple to get married. 

Look at that!  He can still fit into the pants!
 
 
 

The jacket is another story. I'm not complaining about a bigger chest though.
I am so proud of him.  This isn't just because he looks so hot.  Honest.  Really.  Truly! 
Well he does look hot, but it really does make a huge difference health wise because fat built up in the belly also means fat built up around the heart.  In addition, extra weight increases BP and diabetes.  I just want to keep this man around for as long as I can and this will help so very much.  If only I would follow his example. 

2 comments:

Geevz said...

Lookin' good!

Katie said...

Very impressive! We want him to stick around for a long time too!