Monday, February 8, 2016

In honor of!

My husband didn't used to like having a birthday in Jan.  Gifts were 'counted' for both birthday and Christmas...definitely not fair.  Now he likes having a Jan birthday...the sales mean he gets more gift for the money!
Regardless, we feel very lucky that he was born and enjoy the chance to celebrate the amazing man he is....
 
 
 

  See? I told you he was Amazing!  Second daughter found him the perfect gift!

In addition, he found a guy who repairs Triumphs!  So Amazing.... the treasured TR6, after several months of work is now back on the road!  For years, if he had the time to work on it, he had no money, and if he had the money, he had no time.  Now, and expert has gotten it running...well! It's been 20 years since it has really been driven.   There are still a few problems but it is licensed and insured and wonderful to have 2 vehicles again!

And it's Soooo Cute!




That is a happy driver there!



There he goes! 


 
I am profoundly blessed to have this man in my life. " I did but love a little if I could say how much!"

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy birthday to a great man!