Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May... before it's gone!

Second daughter hosted a wonderful birthday party for M.  She and her hubby are amazing!
 

 This is the "cake"!  Three different kinds of brownies! Perfect!


An inflatable 'water park' provided the entertainment. Thank you Uncle Eric!
 
The candles are the best part!
 
 
Blow!!!

 

Cake?  He just wants the truck!

Cheese!

Presents!!!

Aunt Cheryl is the Best!

Almost a Pro!

Balls and water!  What could be better?

This is the part Grandparents can just enjoy without needing to fix anything.  Tooo cute!

 
 We continue to make some small improvements on the house.  I am quite delighted with my little garden!




I sit out here and read quite often!
 I also got to see cute Kenzie at her dance recital. 

She loved the trophy!  I think she called it a statue.


There is No tease in this boy!

Big sister it getting her front teeth in!
 My cute husband made me a corsage for Mother's day.  He also gave them to the ladies he home teaches. The youngest is 85, one is  93, and the oldest is 95.  He impressed them all!!!
What Fun we have!!!

No comments: