Sunday, August 16, 2015

August Heat

How do you handle the heat in Mesa?  If you are smart, you get your kids to invite you to the lake! We had such a fun time.  Thank you kids for having us come. 
 

There were young children from at least 3 families.  That means heightened watchfulness but more fun too.
 
 


We loved playing with all the big kid toys. 

 

I don't know what that is called but it was fun....

 

 And harder than it looks.  Rod and I both fell off.  The daughter, however, practiced yoga on it!  With kids 'helping'.  Way to make to make me feel old.
 I was photographing the yoga on her phone.




Can you tell that Eric works in the heat?  He is prepared!
 We had such a great time.  Ummmm Kids, can we borrow the kayak next week?

We are excited to welcome the newest family member, Lanea, my niece.  Alicia came to the baby blessing with her whole family matching My dress that I wore 40 years ago.  I think I even made it. 
Love you family!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You guys know how to have fun!