Sunday, June 26, 2016

The new grandbaby!

 
 
Grand baby # 14 is here!
 
 
I went and stayed the night with older siblings. We had a good time.  Pancakes for breakfast, playing with toys and making clay!
 


 
One of the sweetest parts was when Mom sent me a photo of the new arrival.  Older sister couldn't stop exclaiming  "He's Sooo Cute!" over and over.  I loved it!  He finally came home! 
 

She is just as delighted with him in person!




 
All the grand parents were in agreement.  He's very cute.  The ultrasound just before birth predicted a 9 pound baby but he wasn't quite that big....8 lb 11 oz....but 21 1/2 inches long.  He's a big boy and, gratefully, he is eating and sleeping very well. 
 
It was a couple of days late, but I got the quilt done and over for him. 
 


 
We are so grateful for the miracle of birth, and for all of our sweet family!

1 comment:

Daniel and Bonita said...

This is Bonita...and I just wanted to say...how wonderful! I love the picture of you holding the baby, see how he is looking at you! So sweet. And the quilt is darling, but not as darling as the boy. :)