Sunday, December 31, 2017

Giving Thanks

We have so many blessings!!! I can't begin to acknowledge them all but Family is chief among them.

 My Mom started 'Family Dinners' quite a while ago and continues to have them....thanks to my sweet sister and her family who host these gatherings at their home.  I would probably never see any of my brothers if it weren't for these monthly meals.  I took a few photos of the October gattherring.






We are a loud and energetic group and we have a lot of fun together on Fast Sunday afternoons.  My apologies to those who's photos aren't flattering....I can't see the little screen on my camera very well but I can't bear to leave you out. 

We loved visiting Seattle for Thanksgiving.  It's truly one of my favorite holidays!  Thank you Geneva and Elena for sharing with us!
We had such fun choosing 'fromage' for the cheese platter.



 There was some intense cooking going on!

 My cute Grandkids...such blessings!

 
 This cute girl helped Pop pop bake the pies!
 
 
They were delicious!
Love that baby bump!

 
 There were two other families at the feast and they contributed some extremely delicious food too!

It was a bounteous Thanksgiving!  Thanks Kids

While we were there in Seattle we took the chance to decorate gingerbread houses.


Both families had a good time and created masterpieces.




 Christmas decorations went up!  They both like 'Lady Rides"

The ultimate enthusiasm!
We certainly enjoy our darling family and thank Heavenly Father for his generous kindness to us!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love these people too! Thanks for the pictures!